MRB Special Funding Program
Kentucky Housing Corporation (KHC) has $5 million in special funding available at 2.00 percent fixed interest rate for 30 years. The Mortgage Revenue Bond (MRB) Special Funding Program is available on a first-come, first-served basis, with reservations available on Monday, August 1, 2016. New reservations only.
Who can qualify for this deal?
- Households that do not exceed $35,000 gross annual income, and meet ONE of the following:
- At least one home buyer is 62 years old or older.
- At least one member is disabled and is receiving disability income.
- A single- or two-parent household with at least one dependent child under the age of 18 living in the home.
Special Funding qualifications included:
- Must be a first-time home buyer, unless property in a targeted county.
- Regular and Affordable Down payment Assistance Program available.
- Existing and new construction (purchase price limit of $115,000).
- 640 minimum credit score.
- FHA, VA, and RHS first mortgage options.